Screen Saver

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Screen Saver
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:25:08 EDT
 I recently purchased the softwared needed to create screen savers. It will
allow up to 15 images.  If you have a favorite shot (GIF, JPG, BMP) of your
car in action and would like for me to include it in the screen saver e-mail
it to me. If you have a photograph I'll be glad to scan it and return it too.
E-mail me for my home address.
 The final product will be distributed to all that submit images used in the
screen saver for the cost of the disk and postage. You can then share it with
family and friends as it will not be copyrighted.
                                           Jody