Superflow Dyno Software Needed...

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Superflow Dyno Software Needed...
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:21:45 EDT
Maybe someone out there can help.  I am helping install a used Superflow
SF-900 engine dyno system.  We don't have the original PC software for the
companion computer (PC), and Superflow no longer supports this platform and
has no software available.  Would like to find some else out there with a
SF-900 with the software who would be willing to sell or trade us a copy.
Does anyone know of anyone with a SF-900??  We have SF-901 software which is
close, but not quite right.  Or, if anyone knows of any aftermarket software
available that supports data collection of the SF-900, I would appreciate
knowing about it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen