Re: Lotus 41 Restoration

To: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lotus 41 Restoration
From: hamai@purple-moon.com (Kiyoshi Hamai)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 20:59:46 -0700
Tony,
Thanks for asking! I'm feeling very fortunate/lucky. I was limping
yesterday after the shunt, and was in some pain last evening. There was
some major swelling and I went to have some X-rays taken today which showed
a fractured fibula (smaller of the two bones in the shin/calf). So, I'll be
sporting a cast and crutches for a while... Obviously, it could have been a
lot worse!!!

Kiyoshi