GGLC Web Site is OPEN!

To: lotus-cars@lists1.best.com, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: GGLC Web Site is OPEN!
From: hamai@purple-moon.com (Kiyoshi Hamai)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:59:45 -0700
To All Lotus Enthusiasts,

As an on going effort to serve the Lotus Enthusiast, the Golden Gate Lotus
Club (proud sponsor of the internet Lotus List) is pleased to announce the
opening of our web site. Please point your browser to:

www.gglotus.org

There you will find our archive of technical articles from over 20 years of
newsletters, past events (Monterey '95), hot news, links and more. And,
there's more to come... soon we will be adding parts cross reference pages
on nearly every model.

A couple of things... First, the site is a clearinghouse for any/all Lotus
info. Please feel free to submit technical articles, photos, stories, parts
interchange info, Lotus history etc. We'll find a place to put it on the
site. The more you share and submit to the site, the more useful the site
will become.

Second, the site is free... However the GGLC is a club and we are funding
this effort by collecting dues from our members ($20/yr US locations). In
the future we hope to find Lotus suppliers who would be interested in
sponsoring the site for a nominal fee. But, outside of that it's free to
you (but we encourage you to join)...

Finally, it's not a commercial site, it's designed for content, there's not
a lot of fancy graphics and stuff. It's designed to load quickly, and allow
you to find what you need quickly. For those that have your own web page
please feel free to create links from the GGLC site to your own home page.

And, please don't hesitate to send comments and recommendations...

Enjoy!!!
Kiyoshi

P.S. Many thanks to Joel Farber who's tireless hours of being the webmaster
has made this possible!