search

To: vintage race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: search
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:48:30 -0400
I know there's lots of people out there who know all sorts of arcane
stuff.  I got this e-mail yesterday... can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Mike

              Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:58:27 -0400
    From:
              "Dan Adie" <adie@kwic.com>
        To:
              <mra@sympatico.ca>

Have a '65 Corvette that  appeasrs to have raced since near new SCCA and
USRRC until 1969. I believe it may have come to Canada following that.
Twenty year old photos show it with 5 point roll bar toneau with a very
low
cut winshield, navy blue with the #38 in white w/red outline, driven by
Randy Rose or Rese (the last name is not clear in the photo). Owners or
sponsors lettered on the car: Royal Chev Olds Caddilac, Orangeville, and
TM
Performance Wheels Kitchener. Also lettered GT1, I assuming this was the
class it ran in.
Appreciate any help tracking down people or history of this car.
Thanks
Dan