battery

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: battery
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 98 12:18:30 -0800

     I have a gel cell Interstate battery for my race car.  I aquired it
     for two reasons. Risk of acid spill on me (and car metal- a real
     problem). And its improoved duty cycle.

     After the last race I forgot to turn off the master switch and the
     battery was left on with a continous low grade drain due to instrument
     lights.  When I checked the car two weeks later I saw a faint glow on
     the low oil pressure light.  the battery was pretty flat.  BUT it
     charged up easily and seems to hold a steady voltage even in storage.

     Mordy

     Rhetorical polemic in the face of incongruity and defiant mitigation
     leads to cacoethes loquendii and coprolallia.