Re: Mosport '98

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mosport '98
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:11:08 -0500
Attn: Vintage Racers:
I'm getting together my data base of addresses for entry packages for
VARAC's '98 Vintage Racing Festival at Mosport.

e-mail me your street addresses (non- VARAC members) and I'll be sure
you get a package...motels, schedules etc.

I can guarantee you almost 3 hrs of track time - not counting the 1.5
hr. enduro - for the lowest entry in US dollars of any major event.

Just in case my terminal brain fade is in effect, please send (or
resend) me your street addresses.

Thanks and hope hear from a lot of you

Mike