Re: Was "Alfa GTAm Fender Flares" now TR4 flares

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was "Alfa GTAm Fender Flares" now TR4 flares
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:58:08 -0500
Our club - VARAC - has an until now loosely enforced 'car built date' policy
- in other words, a 1959 sprite can be built as was appropriate in 1959,
while a 1961 car car be built to that period.  For some cars, a year or two
can make a big difference.  For example, it seems that all mini's that have
raced with VARAC, with a few exceptions, were built between March and August
1964 - when dry suspension 1275 Cooper S cars were built.  Coincidence? The
truth is out there...

Brian