Re: Paint Job/Bondo

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint Job/Bondo
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 14:57:37 -0600
Nope, Jim Hall started off a little more upscale than that, the first
time I remember him racing in Texas, he was in the latest Porsche
Spyder.  One of my favorite memories in racing is watching Hall in
his Spyder racing Delmo Johnson in a Chevy-powered XKSS Jaguar on the
1.2 mile Green Valley track near Ft Worth.
They would swap leading the race 2 or 3 times a lap; fierce vs.
finesse or something poetic.
Tony