TR4 Vintage Racer information

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Vintage Racer information
From: Mike Francis <mfrancis@triax.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:30:01 -0800
John,

Right now I don't really have any idea of what I'm looking for. I would
like a Fast Road/Rallye setup, and that's all I know. I am trying to find
as much literature on the subject as possible, in order to educate myself.
If you could recommend any good books/articles I should look at them please
do! I would be VERY interested in the article you are writing. Like I said
in my other mail to the list, I know the owner of 6VC and 4VC in England,
but there's only so much I can learn over the phone etc.

I just really don't know the best way to get from where I am to where I
want to be. If you could give me some pointers on preparing any part of the
car it would would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Francis