RE: VSCDA Web Site

To: Jim Schings <sracing@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: VSCDA Web Site
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:35:13 -0600
Hi Jim & RossFos,

I opened the website from two different directions. One works perfectly
and the other works as you (and others) have described.

I notice a difference in the addresses. They seem to be the same except
for the final character, which is a backslash.

The address that works for me DOES NOT have the backslash.

http://members.aol.com/VSCDAL/mainv3.htm

Try the one above and in the meantime I will pursue the problem with the
brains behind the website.

Thanks for putting this out on the list. The website's artwork has been
updated and looks a bit nicer. You will enjoy it....when you get
through.

Joe Alexander