Re: SVRA Phone?

To: CLCSF@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SVRA Phone?
From: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:16:30 EST
In a message dated 98-01-13 14:23:30 EST, CLCSF@aol.com writes:

<< I tried to call SVRA at their listed #, but it's been disconnected with no
new
 listing. >>

To all interested in SVRA events:

The office has been moved to: One Maple Street
                                            Hanover, NH 03755

The phone # is 603-640-6161

The FAX # is 603-640-6130

There will be an e-mail address soon and a web page.

Paul Bench is the General Manager and Susan Wright is the Registrar.
They are in the NH office.
An entry/info brochure for Miami is at the printer. You can get an entry form
faxed by calling the office.

Watkins Glen entry info is a ways off, but if you call, I'm sure we can take
your information and keep you on a prefered list until such time as we can
take the entry.
Call and ask for Susan.

Jack Woehrle
Technical Director 803-783-6906