Fwd: trailers

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: trailers
From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 17:11:15 EST

--part0_883951875_boundary

<<

--part0_883951875_boundary

From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: trailers
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 17:09:42 EST

<<      My car lives indoors 95% of the year, I'm not worried about it being
exposed
 to the weather the other 5%.  So why do you really need an enclosed trailer?
 You might be happier with a good open trailer.   >>
Doug, I agree with almost everything you say concerning open as opposed to
closed trailers, but that was not the question. There is a considerable
security advantage to any of us who travel more than one day on the way to a
race and have to overnight at a motel. Or didn't they do that in the OLD days
either?

DonSF

DonSF

--part0_883951875_boundary--