Keeper of the Registry

To: <CLCSF@aol.com>
Subject: Keeper of the Registry
From: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 18:40:53 +0900
Oh esteemed keeper of the registry, I do hereby declare and proclaim, on
behalf of myself, The Vulture and all of my loyal Associates full rights and
title to the name of "Team Vulture". We assure you that our team will
continue to maintain its high standards and live up to it's motto, "Bringing
Tasteful Terrorism to Vintage Racing".

You all be good! Particularly you guys that drive Alfas, we are watching.

The Vulture
Bringing Tasteful Terrorism to Vintage Racing
E-mail: vulture@gol.com
WWW: http://www2.gol.com/users/vulture/