SPAM report

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SPAM report
From: Andy Hiller <racecase@oneimage.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:48:53 -0800
Thanks listers for your response to my SPAM inquiry.  It seems the
        A.  Folks that are getting very little spam;
        B.  Folks like me that are getting plenty of cheap superficial spam,
and;
        C.  Folks that aren't getting any and wish they would!  (In jest.)

Perhaps I'm missing the whole point.  Instead of seeing this as a
problem and sharing my complaint with you all, perhaps I should view
this as an opportunity and ask you all if...
        A.  Do you know of any of these get rich schemes that REALLY work?
        B.  Do you know of an MLM where I can be the second guy in, instead of
the 247,965th?
        C.  Can you recommend a porn site that's really sexy, free and neither
any of you nor my wife will ever know?

But I suppose if the answer were yes to any of the above, you'd be at a
track somewhere in Europe testing your D Type (or whatever) accompanied
by a bevy of Italian fashion models instead of sitting in front of your
PC like me.

Thanks for putting up with this non-car report.

Regards
Andy Hiller
'69 Elan
'70 Winkelmann FF