Team registery etc.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Team registery etc.
From: ply@adtrading.com (Patrick Young)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:09:31 +0800
Andrew Pursey wrote:
>>So that gives us Lap Dancing Morris Dancers...

Hmmm, I think there must have been a bit of a revolution in Yorkshire's
social attitudes since my last visit to produce this little lot. Or is the
heat of the bush fires in NSW just getting to you, ANdrew.

Personally I think it's all Tony Blair's fault, "New Britain, New forms of
ethnic entertainment" etc.

Regards,

Patrick

>I think not - refer original requirement for advanced years in both car and
driver (could be arthritic dance movements), although maybe we should merge
with Lap Dance Racing for a real show?