FW: Formula Ford Books

To: vintage-race
Subject: FW: Formula Ford Books
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:21:27 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Dick
Plank" <Plank@hcob1.hcob.wmich.edu>]]

     From: "Dick Plank" <Plank@hcob1.hcob.wmich.edu>
     Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:51:52 EDT
     Subject: Formula Ford Books

Hope someone can help

Trying to get 3 FF books which are all out of print.  Anyone have
a copy they might want to sell me or can tell me where I might find
them, other then letting Amazon do the looking.

1.  Bingham,  Drive It: The Complete Book of Formula Ford
2.  Brittan, The Formula Ford Book:  .... Tackle it Today
3.  Nickless, Anatomy and Development of the Formula Ford

The last book is listed by Racers Wholesale, but alas they are out.

Mostly lurking, but enjoying the comedy and appreciate much of the
info being passed on, I am new at this.

REP

Richard E. Plank                            Richard.Plank@wmich.edu