Re: Off-season on-subject subject -- Books and Magazines

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Off-season on-subject subject -- Books and Magazines
From: TLXind <TLXind@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 09:29:03 EST
While were slightly on the subject of misc. auto rags - I am trying to find a
set of Autoweeks from the years 71 to about 75.

I have almost all the 68 -70 but would like to find the rest to round out the
collection.

Does anyone have a set, sets or issues they would be willing to sell ??

Any leads besides the literature dealers in Hemmings ??

Thanks

Neil Karolek