Re: Brats

To: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brats
From: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 12:43:01 -0500
Jack-

Yeah, I guess I do know that they have brats at Mid Ohio, but I really
didn't want to disclose this rather little known fact, which might cause a
run on them at future events (not to be confused with the brats causing the
runs at future events)...Besides, the brat romance is so much a part of the
Road America lovers' experience...I hate to challenge it.

And by the way, two McTruemans for breakfast, and you don't need no brats
for lunch!

-Alfred