Re: Magnets & Redline oil

To: Ccanepa50 <Ccanepa50@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Magnets & Redline oil
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 23:21:48 -0600
To all,

I too have to put in a good word for Redline. Prior to using it, I got
significant pressure drops under hard braking... since Redline, problems
gone.

Also, my celebrated head gasket woes last year, resulted in severe
punishment to the 948.... many races at 240-250 degrees. Motor has 15
races on it... leakdown was zip when checked, oil pressure is still in
the 65lb range. I may rebuild it out of guilt...

WST