Tireless self-promotion at IRP

To: "'Gary Speckman'" <speckman@coredcs.com>,
Subject: Tireless self-promotion at IRP
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:31:36 -0500
To all,

Team Thicko will invade this year's VSCDA's Children's Museum Vintage
Grand Prix with a massive effort. (By the way, more than one person
commented last weekends Vintage Fall festival at Road America looked
like a Team Thicko event due to all the TT stickers on all types of
cars...)

Indiana's own Jim Donato (AKA Elmo Mancini, the meatball magnate from
Logantucky) (see "Viva Las Vegas to see where we got Jim's new nickname)
will be hosting the TT pit party with generous portions of spagetti &
meatballs.

In addition to the standard TT regalia, we will arrive with the new Team
Thicko removable tatoos. Since it's a kids event, what better way to
piss off a few parents with "look what I got at the racetrack Mom!".
These tatoos also have other uses... take them home...you can play
"Biker babe" or "Warden's wife" with your partner of choice (is it
wrong? I don't think so....) I know you think I'm kiddin' here, but you
should know me better than that by now...

WST
Team Thicko Flounder