Re: SCCA vintage race

To: keithka@microsoft.com, brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: SCCA vintage race
From: SPVETTE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:31:43 -0400 (EDT)
I happened to be at the race last weekend. Dereks car had the right rollcage,
the backend of the sports racer came right through the drivers side window of
Dereks car. He was still alive when they got him out of the car, but by the
time the helicoptor got there he had already gone. The helicoptor didn't even
land. It was very sad moment at the track.They cancelled al the other races
for the day. I was at Dereks funeral on Tuesday, and there were alot of
people from SCCA there to pay their respects.

                                                     Steve Toth