Daimler SP250 for sale

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Daimler SP250 for sale
From: johnd@eng.insol.com (John D`Agostino)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 97 16:33:09 EDT
My SP250 is still for sale, black with a red leather interior, it is completely
restored and is a very stunning car.  I restored it for myself and spent many
hours making things just right, and as a result it always draws a crowd, and
places very well at shows. I was invited to the Castle Hill Concours in Ipswich
Ma, last year and did very well against Ferrari and Mercedes (naturally the
Ferrari won)
I've reduced the asking price to 18,500 and I will consider all offers.
If you are looking for a truly unique high performance sports car you should
consider this car. (Or if you know of anyone looking for a unique sports car.)
I can email a detailed description or please call me for details.

Thanks in advance

John D'Agostino
Topsfield, Ma
508-640-2332 days