New 914/6 GT Webpage

To: 914@porschefans.com, MHagen3D51@aol.com, dr914@autoatlanta.com,
Subject: New 914/6 GT Webpage
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:58:56 -0400 (EDT)
All,

I have finally got my 914/6 GT Resource Page up and running.  It contains
several hundred pictures of various GT's, including the Sonauto LeMans
winner, the Collier Nurburgring winner, the Sunoco Daytona winner, the
Brumo's/Gregg/IMSA champion, and more.  It is organized with thumbnail
pictures, linked to 144x144 dpi JPEG scanned photos.

The URL is <http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jonlowe>

Please give it a try, and let me know if you have any problems with the site.
Any of you with your own site, please feel free to link to mine.