Re: Fuel Cells

To: jarrid_gross@juno.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fuel Cells
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 19:59:22 -0400 (EDT)
Jarrid;

For what its worth, to me when it comes to safety, shopping for a bargain
makes no sense to me at all...if the price differential is as much as $400
for something that's clearly better, there's no decision.....as they say
about the shoes....just do it.  Would you question the price as much if had
to do with horsepower???  :-)

My recommendation is step up and buy the finest fuel cell, rollbar, fire
system, helmet, driver's suit, gloves and horsecollar you can afford.  Then
you're more likely to be around longer complaining about how much all this
shXt cost!!

Myles