Re[2]: Tustin Thunder-VARA Vintage Races(long)

To: EHSMITH@us.oracle.com, MarkSmith <smith@mdaft1.mdc.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Tustin Thunder-VARA Vintage Races(long)
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 97 14:37:31 pst

Mark:

I sent a letter today to VARA indicating how gratefull "We" the participants
ought to be for the super-human efforts of the corner, grid and emergency
workers.  I know that the sun takes its toll and trying to stay 100% alert
for all the race groups -well I don't think I could have done it.

I had a great time.  I banged up the front valence of my car pretty well
(only cosmetic) when the cortina lost control and ran over a cone sending
it directly into my nose.  I must say I wish I had a camera as Eric Allard
makes his Mini turn on a dime on Two wheels.  I told him this after the race.
     He said "How much do my inside tires lift of the ground?"  I said
     enoung to make me lift off my seat...and throttle.  -He replied that's
     the idea...

     Thanks Mark
     Mordy
     TR4a #25