Re: SAD DAY FOR TRIUMPH

To: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>,
Subject: Re: SAD DAY FOR TRIUMPH
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:00:17 -0400 (EDT)
It was my pleasure to have met and spent some time with Ken for the first
time back in 1987. Hearing first hand what I had only read of from third
hand accounts was a grand event. Ken's accounting of his early races and the
competition development he headed at the works as he described them at
dinner one night will last indefinately in my memory.
Ken's memory will continue on in all Triumph owners and racers. His presence
will be missed by all of us who knew him and we continue the legacy he began.
Russ Moore
Spitfire 49 SVRA