Re: Virus warning!!

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Virus warning!!
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:59:16 -0500 (CDT)
You are propogating an urban myth and wasting bandwidth.  There is NO SUCH
VIRUS.  It would be impossible to program sucha virus.  The worst that could
be done, if you recieve your Email directly into your word processor, which
most people do not, would be to screw up the word processor setup.

I am a programmer, take my word for it.  This hoax has been around on the
net for over three years and it is still just a hoax.

         JIM I.

"Beter an outlaw than not free."   Nance Oneil

1970 XKE 2+2
1974 Bricklin
1978 Roberts 44' steel ketch, "Millennium Falcon"
         "Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
Han Solo
1979 Lola T540 Formula Atlantic
1985 XJS
1985 XJ6