Re: Cunningham

To: Jody007@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cunningham
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 07:20:15 -0700
Jody007@aol.com wrote:

>   I was at the SVRA event in Savannah, Ga. last week and there was a
> beautifully restored 51 Cunningham C2R in the exihibition group.  The driver
> was Tom Mittler of Mishawaka, Ind.  Although I do not know him personally I
> have seen him at numerous events driving a very cute 66 Austin-Mini Pick-up
> (Blue).  If anyone out there knows him I'm sure he would be a great source of
> Cunningham info.
>
> Jody
> TR6
> Tallahassee, Fla.

Tom is a great guy and can be reached at Mittler Welding Supply,
Mishawaka, IN.  He travels a lot and is quite hard to get hold of.  I
think he will be at SVRA Road America in May and will probably bring the
Cunningham.  Besides the Cunningham and the Mini Truck, he was also
racing an original "D" Type, a Arnold Bristol and some sort of Renault
fastback.  That's five cars at one event.  He told me that's a record
for him!

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing