RE: (Fwd) Cunningham

To: "Mike & Jaye Rosen" <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: (Fwd) Cunningham
From: "Mark Ballard" <Ballard_M@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 97 22:48:15 UT
There is a book published by Motorbooks international in 1993 called
Cunningham-The Life and cars of Briggs Swift Cunningham, written by Dean
Batchelor & Albert Bochroch(ISBN 0-87938-795-5), which has information on all
of the cars owned and built by Cunningham- The first 'real' Cunningham was
built in 1950