Fwd: Car Transport

To: Vintage-Race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Car Transport
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:34:11 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-28 19:30:25 EST, dougrudy@inow.com (Doug Rudy)
writes:

<< Subj:        Car Transport
 Date:  97-03-28 19:30:25 EST
 From:  dougrudy@inow.com (Doug Rudy)
 To:    CLCSF@aol.com

 Don, I saw your note on a list but couldn't respond to it there.Don't know
 why but oh well.
 I don't have a car to take to the mid-west but do have a 70 Mustang TA
 clone that I want to get to either San Jose or Phoenix just about any time
 in the summer--best in August. Any ideas... I'd pay reasonable fuel cost or
 make a flip-flop deal with somebody. I'll drive their rig out there and
 drag it back with my car on/in it.
 Doug Rudy