Looking for Racers on the WWW

To: "Vintage Racers" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for Racers on the WWW
From: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 07:43:36 +0900
In preparation for the new season, I am working on an update to the vintage
racing links at the VULTURE'S ROOST.

Any persons wishing to have their home page included, should contact the
"Vulture" as soon as possible (replying to this e-mail would be one type of
secure channel to contact the Vulture).  Also any suggestions for good web
pages (even if they aren't yours) will be seriously considered.

As my associates and I expand our activities during this season, I may call
upon many of you to be supporters to our cause (ie, safe houses, fake
passports, garage space, free beer, ect....).  I look foward to many
successful missions in the name of our racing gods.
The Vulture
Bringing Tasteful Terrorism to Vintage Racing

E-mail: vulture@gol.com
WWW:    http://www2.gol.com/users/vulture/vulture.htm