Formula Fords

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Subject: Formula Fords
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:03:02 -0500
Jeff

Congratulations on joining the growing band of Historic FF owners.

Please keep the list informed of your progress with the car.

BTW - the Vintage Race list would have to be the best place on the net for
everybody out there with a Historic FF.  If our rule makers do what they
say they are going to do, we will be running up to the end of 1983 in
Australia from next year and by my reckoning that means there's over 5,000
cars out there - less the write-offs - that should be out there racing
again.

regards

Jeremy
Age & Treachery Racing Australia