Palm Springs Concours d'Elegance

To: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Palm Springs Concours d'Elegance
From: WOTTATR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 21:10:51 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-19 17:59:07 EST, Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt
Boeninger) writes:
<< Does anyone know about a carshow/auction taking place in
 April in Palm Springs.  I thought I read something somewhere
 and now can't remember where. >>
Hello Walt,
Here's the skinny:
27th Annual Palm Springs Concours D'Elegance
Sunday, April 20, 1997  10am - 5pm  at O'Donnell Golf Course in Palm Springs,
CA
Honoring Jaguar, Rolls Royce and Bentley Automotive Masterpieces
18 Classes of Classic Cars, Antique Motorcars, Special Interests, Milestones
and Sports Cars <---whew, I just made it in!
Information & Application, 619.341.0578 or 619.346.1984
Fax, 619.341.6333 or 619.568.6354
Also,
4th Annual Cruise-In Downtown Palm Springs April 17-20, 1997
Poker Run, Live Entertainment, dancing in the streets
Cruise in Downtown Palm Springs
Spectrum Car Auction Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Prom Night - Saturday Night
Parade on Sunday
Cheers, Sue Davis
PS If you do attend, schedule some time to see the new museum, Palm Springs
Air Museum at the PS Airport on Gene Autry Trail.