Austin 7 parts

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@Autox.Team.Net, AUSTNWORKS@aol.com,
Subject: Austin 7 parts
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 19:47:13 GMT
> Does anyone know of a parts source/catalog for prewar Austin 7's?
> Gary Wood         StJames, Mo.

You should also join 'British-Cars-Pre-War@Autox.Team.Net'

For parts there's a US supplier on line - copied.  They do new and second hand.

For a 'new' parts list contact the Seven Work Shop on 01225-868-696.  I don't
have their address to hand but they are in Bradford Upon Avon.

For 'old' parts Tony Leslie is supreme - everything is described honestly and
correctly priced, parts arrive blasted clean ready to fit,  he also carries a
fair stock of 'new' parts which he will combine with his second hand stock into
kits for particular jobs and assemblies to save you working out how many
washers and what length bolts.  I also get 'old' parts from the Austineers,
next door to the 7WS, on 01225-866-142.

My phone list streatches to several pages but these are the people I've spent
most money with !   I've got a racing special (it WILL be raced this year -
house is all done.  Built the car, got married, got a house, didn't touch car)
and a Lancia Aprilia engine and austin running gear that one day...

What have you and what are you planning ?

David Laver
London