Re: Engine modernization (oil)

To: jim hayes <jeh@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Engine modernization (oil)
From: ROCKNEY@rcksuni1.is.ge.com (VAUGHN ROCKNEY)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 08:18:59 -0500
Simon and Jim,
  If 90% of the improvements are in the oil, I'm in big trouble.  I've
gone to some trouble and expense to run Castrol-R.  Seems to me that
vintage oils are part of the vintage experience.  I have a stock motor,
running pretty low RPM's, however...
  Big day for me today.. have an appointment with the doc for my racer
physical and EKG.. still preping for Moroso..
Vaughn