Re: Beauty is not always just skin deep

To: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beauty is not always just skin deep
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 17:31:12 -0400

<< Six weeks ago she totaled the car by hitting a Toyota head on at 55MPH.
 It
 was resurected and came out so nice I decided to show it.  The insurance
 people couldnt believe that I wanted the wreck.  Paid $900 for the hull.

Would like to know who did bodywork in 6 weeks on a total wreck that results
in a first place at a Concours!!!  I know very few shops that work that
fast!!!   I could use them on the Cortina about now.... Congratulations on
your win!!

Myles