Re: VSCDA Event

To: speckman@coredcs.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCDA Event
From: GBrazil@gnn.com (Gerald Brazil)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 14:58:58
VSCDA is having a NEW event.It is a fund raiser for a children's museum.
Going to race on the road course at IRP (not IMS). Entry fee will be low (for
a vintage event) and I understand the locals have some interesting surprizes
in store for us.(Remember this is located the Mecca of racerland) Info to the
VSCDA members has just gone into mail. For non members they might want to
contact:

Judy Cull
3160 Thornapple Rv. Dr.
Grand Rapids, MI 49506

for an application form.

PS to Gary......If WST has any money left after Fall Festival, maybe you guys
can get another wager going on this one.