Re: piston to head clearance - LMSC results!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, mac.overtons@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: piston to head clearance - LMSC results!
From: Jack.Stone@Ebay.Sun.COM (Graphics Online)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:24:37 -0700
Mark et all,

Has anyone compiled a list of unreliable engine builders?
Or is this out of characther?
I think that this is helpfull considering the budget we
are working with often times, and limited track time.
I will be looking soon for an engine builder locally
but the same thing is happening here. Who can you trust?
I would hate to invest any dollar amount and have the
engine builder indicate to me that it was not his fault.
This is ludicrous.

jack