Re: The Wager....

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Subject: Re: The Wager....
From: Dennis Murphy <elgparts@xnet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 07:53:25 -0500 (CDT)
>During those times when the rapid red racer fills your mirrors (most likely
hurrying back to the
>pits to change another head gasket) pay attention... after that enjoy the
beautiful fall foliage in the
>heart of the Kettle Moraine in central Wisconsin.
>
>WST
>Team Thicko

"rapid red racer" ... that has a nice alliterative ring to it. After Gratton
I was thinking of calling the 120 the "White Chicane" , but then again, Road
America is my kind of track (ie: lots'o torque, no handling!) so I may catch
a few people for a change!

On another subject, I convinced my wife (and myself) that half the cost of
repairs from the big bang at Gratton were "improvements" to the cooling
system. Final total: New harmonic balancer, generator pully, water pump, and
radiator core.

Dennis