games

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: games
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 09:41:48 -0700
While I personally feel that the racing sims discussed here a several cuts
above "computer games", I can understand that those not interested in the
sims and/or racing in its many varied forms, could be put off by the posts
here lately.

I now have the names of those vintage racers interested in having a little
racing fun off the real race track.  I for one won't clutter up this area
with anymore posts about our racing diversion off the track.  Even when they
release the vintage CanAm racing sim in the works.

Again, sorry to have ruffled any feathers.  To put those at ease, the club
chairs have all been straightened back up, we've dusted off the rest of the
furniture and restocked the humidors with fresh Havana's before we left the
room.

Jerry Liudahl
1954 100 BN1
1964 3000 BJ8
1962 MGB

Purple Lips/Lip Service Racing
1961 Austin Healey 3000
1968 Datsun 2000 Factory Lightweight Roadster
e-mail:
oldirish@ix.netcom.com