Re: Steamboat Report/Update

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steamboat Report/Update
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 10:38:07 PDT
Somebody performad that same maneuver at the CSRG Reno Hilton event last
year.  I don't think we had anybody parked on top of the bales this
year, did we?  I don't think I like hay bales very much.  2 hay bales
stacked up are definitely taller than formula cars.

>The Cortina wanted to go grazing my friend John Kerby Miller said later,
>as it gently nudged the hay bales on the outside of three and the front
>end launched itself up onto them.  There I sat, like a beached whale,
>with front wheels way in the air, the rear wheels just slightly off the
>ground on the whole car up on a hay bale.

You can tell you're a net junkie if you apologize for not emailing daily
reports of a vintage racing adventure...