Lotus Super & FOR SALE

To: British Cars Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lotus Super & FOR SALE
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 08:20:03 -0500 (CDT)
        I'm reposting this for a friend...

        PLEASE GET IT OUTA MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

        1966 Lotus Super 7 1500, 24,000 miles, in good condition. Cosworth
        engine, Webers, close- ratio Trans, Stainless steel exhaust system.

        Silver/Aluminum black interior... Disc wheels, with hubcaps.

        Asking $20,000 (somewhat negotiable)

        This is a ONE owner car! It was built over a Xmas holiday in 1966 by
        the present owner. The gentleman is in his `70's and retired. Health
        reasons are forcing the sale of this car.

        Call Bill Werstler (217) 352-4535 (The car is located in
        Champaign Illinois)

        A friend and I are driving the car to the British Auto Union
        Show in Des Plaines Illinois on September 8th... If it hasn't sold.

        I have no financial interest in this car... and I hope not to...
        THAT'S WHY I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BUY THIS CAR!!!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois