Alfa Powered Sports Racer

To: alfa-digest@mailgate.wizvax.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Alfa Powered Sports Racer
From: estorhok@ford.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:19:50 -0400
I was just reading the August Alfa Owner, and in the artice talking about the
AUSCA spiders, Larry Ogle mentioned that Don Black oversaw supplying engines
to SCCA B Sports racers, Formula B, and other racing vehicles in the US.

Can anybody help me identify what these sports racers and Formula B cars were?
I also asked about the GSM Delta a week ago;  Ken Geiger and Jim Hayes have
started that info.  Thanks for any information you can provide.
'
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI