TUSTIN THUNDER

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: TUSTIN THUNDER
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 96 18:42:48 pst
     To all who participated at the most recent VARA event-

     Tustin Marine Corps Air Station / Tustin Thunder

     I had a great time (not the "lap time") and enjoyed every minute.
     To personally shake the hands of John and Dick Marconi and tell them
     thanks was an honor.  The event seemed to go fairly seemless on the
     outside but you know that can only happen with a lot of dedication
     on the inside.

     What a wonderful event for a promoter- to have the nations best
     security guards on duty two to four abreast patrolling the paddock.
     These burly big armed military guys and military gals were great.  I
     hope they get a whopping donation to their morale fund.

     Mordy Dunst

     Now in absolute jest not to detract from the above-

     Remember:
     We are only here to consume in the cunundrum of cosmic consumption.