Re: Help! Axles Needed!

To: MHKitchen@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! Axles Needed!
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:43:27 -500
MHKitchen@aol.com writes:

> A friend and fellow racer broke a rear axle and is trying to locate some new
> or good used rear axles for his Lotus 11.  Its supposed to use Spridget
> BTA940 competition axles, set up for wire wheel hubs.

As far as I know, actual BMC competition axles are pretty scarce these days.
Mini Mania and Winners Circle both sell modern competition axles, I know MM
gets theirs from Huffacker, not sure about WC current supplier. Also, I know
they have the disk-wheel axles, not sure about the wire wheel version.

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."