Re: Alfa Racecar "Kit"

To: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Subject: Re: Alfa Racecar "Kit"
From: dlaver@morgan.com (David Laver)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:15:34 +0100
> Selling as a roller, asking $1500, willing to consider offers.

Any idea on postage to the UK ?   More seriously whats the market range for an
on the button road car in the US ?  Over here they go for 8-12K.

My current day-to-day is a Fiat 124 Coupe that I'd only replace with a
Giulietta Sprint or an Auralia.  All my time goes into an Austin 7 special and
an Aprillia engined A7 project so any new road car would have to be ok straight
off.  We just bought a '65 MG Midget,  the first time I have ever been part of
buying a complete car. Buying good and getting work done proffessionally has
got the bugs out in a month rather than the usual 18 months and is the only way
she'll let me behave with a car we have to depend upon !!

I understand your S.P.C.A. comment.  There comes a time when you need to work
out if you are a refuge for cars on hard times or expect them to do a job.
 Alas I don't have the space and time to run a refuge.  It has really hurt
clearing out cars and not picking up the bargains but there's only so many you
can use and if they ain't used they're on the slide...

David Laver