S1 E type rdstr.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: S1 E type rdstr.
From: "Mark McChesney" <mmcchesn@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 09:22:41 -0400

    -Thinking about getting my motor rebuilt by Grand Turismo Jaguar. Has
anyone had experince with them? They're pricey, are they worth it? Lou says
that he is the only one who can do the head right.(?) I have way too much money
into this car and am very timid about getting it out on the track. Are there
any low pressure events in the mid-west that aren't normally contact sports? It
will be '97 before its ready. On my budget I ought to be running a Sprite, but
I'm smitten by the Jag. Can't think of anything but racing it...

                   THANX
                                                                           Mark
McChesney  mmcchesn@ford.com