Events

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Events
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:44:51 -500
Two questions-

1) Does anyone know when the Grattan "Grand Prix Au Grattan" is this year?

2) Does anyone know details of this event? I just noticed the listing, it's
close by, and I never heard of it. (missed a couple of SVRA newsletters)

        August 23-25 SVRA Alexandria Bay Int'l. Road Races
        Alexandria Bay NY & Shannonville, CANADA

Thanks

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."