RE: shock repairs

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: shock repairs
From: ross@msbcs.ENET.dec.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 96 22:39:32 EST
OLD67@aol.com asks:

> Anyone out there know of a firm that repairs coil over armstrong shocks, both
> adjustable and non adjustable.

Try  Apple Hydraulics, Inc. 1610 Middle Road, Calverton NY 11933 800-882-7753

They advertise Girling and Armstrong repairs.  I had some MG TC ones done by
them once that were OK.

I have a pair of Andrex adjustable tube/telescopic shocks I would like to
replace or repair.  I havn't contacted Apple yet.  Has anyone heard of a
source of Andrex if they are still in business.  Otherwise I'll go through
the modern catalogs to size up an equivalent.

Peter Ross
'34 MG PA